RainCo provides full maintenance packages and repair services. From Spring Start-up and Winterization, to complete irrigation and lighting upgrades and renovations, RainCo is your full service Irrigation and Landscape Lighting specialist.
RainCo services the following areas: Abbotsford, Aldergrove, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Ladner, Langley, Maple Ridge, Mission, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Pitt Meadows, Richmond, Surrey, Tsawwassen, Vancouver, West Vancouver, and White Rock.
Proper and timely service and maintenance of your irrigation system will add to the system’s longevity, and this will ensure its efficiency for years.
RainCo’s maintenance plans include the following services:
SPRING START-UP (February – May)
- Open shut-off valves and slowly fill the mains
- Check the lines for leaks and damage
- Check zones and adjust heads and emitters
- Inspect and adjust rain sensors
- Reset the control timer for Spring settings
SUMMER INSPECTIONS (June – August)
- Adjust settings
- Inspect system for leaks
- Check individual zones and adjust heads and emitters
- Inspect rain sensor for proper operation
WINTERIZATION (October – December)
- Close down water sources to the irrigation system
- Drain valves and plugs opened
- Main lines, valves, lateral lines and heads flushed
- Control timers adjusted for winter settings